Thursday, July 09, 2009

WOW! 5 in 1 Home Theater!


How amazing the technology has evolved for just a few winks! Well not really surprising but ya know just amazed this morning when i was watching Mornings @ ANC anchored by Ricky Carandang, Marieton Pacheco, TJ Manotoc and Nina Corpuz. My "coffee minute" before going to work was extra techi while watching the television with $12,000.00, 5-in-1 Home Theater. I know some of you guys may have known or even have this at home but forgive my ignorance for i just heard and seen this 5-in-1 Home Theater Entertainment in my whole life! hehe... Imagine sitting at the comfort of your own living room watching five tv shows at once with two Paradigm Signature S8 tower speakers, two Paradigm 15-inch subwoofers, a Paradigm center-channel speaker, and four in-wall Paradigm speakers. A ssssweeettt luxury at its best. Hah! put me in front of this and i will only last ummm...3 minutes?, then everything goes round and round for watching 5 television screens all at once is not my cup of tea! heh! Popcorn please!

No comments: